Mar 17, 2020
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, The Kitchen has postponed the events listed below. We are committed above all to ensuring the safety and well-being of our artists, audiences, and employees.
We will announce new dates for these events as soon as possible.
· April 3–4, Ka Baird with Max Eilbacher: Vivification Exercises
· April 6–May 2, Dance and Process: Cuyjet, Hawkins, Pourzal, and Rodabaugh
· April 15, The Kitchen Spring Gala Benefit Honoring Debbie Harry and Cindy Sherman (rescheduled for September 17)
· May 15–16, Claire Chase: Density 2036, part vii
· May 18–June 27, Autumn Knight
As an artist-driven space steeped in the idea of sustaining a strong sense of community, The Kitchen deeply values the opportunities for social exchange made possible only through art. Even as these uncertain times are making our physical proximity less tenable, we hope to remain in active dialogue during the upcoming weeks through online channels.
We appreciate your understanding and flexibility at this time, and cannot wait to welcome you again to our spaces in the near future.
Executive Director and Chief Curator
Please visit our website and our social media channels for further updates on our programming and procedures.
While The Kitchen aspires to maintain operations to the fullest extent possible during these times of uncertainty, unexpected events place a great fiscal and administrative strain on small cultural organizations such as ours. Click here to make a fully tax-deductible donation in support of our artists.